Embrace telecommunications and media outsourcing to do more with less. Here’s how growing your team through offshoring can help boost your impact…
Few sectors have been as completely and irrevocably impacted by digital transformation as information, media and telecommunications.
This has brought massive opportunities for those companies who’ve been able to adapt, invest in the necessary changes, and ride the waves of change to success. And there’s more of that to come. The market for the global entertainment and media industry for 2020 is predicted to be worth $2.2 trillion, and global telecommunications are expected to reach $1.7 trillion.
But those large numbers can paint a deceptively rosy picture. The only constant, at the moment, is change. The spoils are there – for those who have their finger on the pulse and the skills, foresight and capital to invest in evolving technology and consumer expectations.
It’s a lot to manage, particularly while keeping abreast of regulatory and compliance requirements, and staying on top of privacy and cybersecurity issues.
Telecommunications is one sector that’s long grappled with growing expectations of 24/7 service in the digital age, and the survivors are those who’ve risen to the challenge. This round-the-clock service provision requires the capacity to engage trained, knowledgeable staff for direct customer contact, as well as maintenance of networks and vigilance against cybersecurity threats.
That’s why, for a quarter of a century, information, media and telecommunications organizations have been offshoring components of their operations – to give customers what they want, and to stay in business.
Why is the information, media and telecommunications industry suited to offshoring?
Fortunately for information, media and telecommunications businesses, it’s an industry that’s particularly well suited to offshoring, because:
- There are already established, substantial off-shore operations, with experienced staff, set up specifically to service the information, media and telecommunications industry.
- Many elements of the information, media and telecommunications industry are regularly contracted out to specialist providers, so the integration of an offshore team into your operational structure is not difficult within existing cultural parameters.
- Most of your business processes are carried out using cloud-based systems that make a team’s physical location irrelevant.
Media and telecommunications outsourcing just makes good business sense.
Frequently offshored information, media and telecommunications roles
Some popular roles outsourced in information, media and telecommunications include:
Sample information, media and telecommunications employee profiles
At MicroSourcing, we have more than 4500 information, media and telecommunications specialists in our candidate database, and access to more than an additional 6,000 across the Philippines. So we’re well equipped to build your telecomunications and media outsourcing team. Here are a few examples of real candidate profiles:
- Creative and Informative Content Production – Writing, editing, proofreading for almost all types of platforms
- Journalistic writing with focus on news and feature writing
- Marketing Communications
- Social Media Management
- Marketing Communications Specialist
- Printer technician
- Computer Troubleshooting And Repair
- Computer Encoding
- Computer Assembling
- Network Configuration
- CCTV, DVR, NVR and PC Based (Installation, Configuration and Repair)
- PBX/VoIP Configuration
- Biometrics and Access Control
- Cloud Configuration
- Technical Support and Implementation
- Technical Support Specialist
- IT Technician
- Good organizational, planning and leadership skills
- Highly motivated
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Internet, etc)
- Executive/Personal Assistant to the Director/Owner
- Personal Assistant to a Canadian employer
- Legal Secretary
MicroSourcing clients by industry
MicroSourcing has built a close affinity with the information, media and telecommunications industry. In fact, we work with this sector more than any other. With over 375 information, media and telecommunications outsourcing professionals currently working for clients in Australia, the Americas and across Europe, we have significant experience working with companies like yours.
Interested in telecommunications outsourcing, media and information job roles to the Philippines?
Since our inception in 2006, MicroSourcing has become one of the biggest managed operations providers in the Philippines. With over 4,000 employees, 6 delivery centers and close to 200 clients, we can help you build a dedicated team in the Philippines, regardless of the roles and level of specialization you require.
We have more than 675 information, media and telecommunications professionals in our candidate database, and we’ve employed more than 675information, media and telecommunications professionals for our clients since 2006. So it’s safe to say, we’re experts in media outsourcing.
Call +61 3 7003 9283 +63 2 34371000 +44 20 3695 2586 +1 437 886 6010 +1 888-731-0023 today or send us an email to discuss your company’s information, media and telecommunications outsourcing needs. You could have an offshore team set up in the Philippines in as little as 6 weeks.
HIPAA & PCI DSS compliant